Winstrol safe use and side effects
How to use Winstrol safely?
Winstrol in many ways is a fairly mild anabolic steroid. The use of this steroid should be carefully thought out and planned based on the characteristics of the individual. Indeed, excess dosages of Winstrol will affect each individual differently. Pain associated with the injectable form of Winstrol may adversely affect the training cycle and overall well-being of the user. Consider the following when cycling Winstrol:
- The recommended sports dosage is no more than 30-50 mg per day;
- Winstrol can be injected in the upper thigh, shoulder or glutes;
- Begin PCT no more than 3 days after the end of the cycle;
- Maintain a clean, strict diet and regimented training program;
- Water intake should be half of your bodyweight in ounces and include a daily multivitamin.
While running a Winstrol cycle monitor your general state of health as well as the condition of the ligaments and joints. Reason being is that the steroid contributes to the rapid elimination of water from the body. As a result, some athletes may experience joint pain. In practice, the recommendations noted above will reduce the side effects of the steroid.
Fight Winstrol side effects:
There are several side effects associated with this steroid. That is because of the potency of the drug in both injectable and oral form. We have highlighted the most common side effects of Winstrol below:
- Pain in the joints and ligaments;
- Increased cholesterol;
- Problems with heart;
- Pain during injection and possible irritation of the injection site;
- Increase in blood pressure;
- Hair loss (if already predisposed to this condition).
Many users have discontinued the use of Winstrol because they could not deal with the side effects. The athlete or bodybuilder may not experience all side effects and the severity will differ from person to person. There are no special techniques for minimizing side effects when using Winstrol or any other steroid.
Because of the possibility of negative side effects from the use of Winstrol oral or injectable, it is important to stay well hydrated. Because the oral version is highly toxic to the liver, those who are social drinkers should not drink while using Winstrol. The use of Deca in a cycle may help to alleviate some of the joint pain associated with this steroid. Also, to reduce the load on the liver, consider running only ONE oral steroid at a time when cycling.